Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Small help changing my timing belt on my 95 eclipse

i have a 95 eclipse rs non turbo

ive gotten everything out of the way...but i need to know how the heck to get the bolts off of the engine mount bracket...i got the engine as high as i can get it but it isnt high enough! and there isnt enough space to pull the bolts out...wtf!!??!?



http://www.autozone.com/addVehicleId,1988403/initialAction,repairGuide/shopping/repairGuide.htm?pageId=0900c152800ad69e



im following that guide...

im at figure six...i cant get the bolts off...please help?
Small help changing my timing belt on my 95 eclipse
You might need to lower the engine a little. You might be in a bind having too high. Then after bolts come out raise back up. Play with the engine height. You might need to go higher too.
Small help changing my timing belt on my 95 eclipse
Sorry dude, I hope you get it! I had one of those that I had in the shop, and $600 later, I had a new timing belt. Stupid foreigners. haha
You said you got the engine as high as you could. Well now it's to high. I wish you could take a picture and send it or post it that would help alot. Lower the engine not to low not to high then the bolts will be free to move. But I can't tell with out looking at a picture. I hope you measure how much the tensoner piston has extended when your done installing it.
They dont come off they are a part of that engine mount. Ask me how i kno... cause my bolts atualy broke off!!! and i have to replace the whole engine mount bracket. :((
  • cs files
  • Duvet cover designers research
  •